Frankenhalle


The Frankenhalle was built in 1928 in the Outer Pleich (near the cultural memory in the Old Port). This building was used until 1999 as a cattle auction and event hall. Politicians, too, there were speeches: In addition to Adolf Hitler spoke to the Frankenhalle including Konrad Adenauer and Franz Josef Strauss. Musically, the highlight was the performance of AC / DC. Starting in 1999, the hall was empty, and in 2003 was declared a national monument. By 2013, the 6,000 square meter area of the Franks Hall will be transformed into a multifunctional venue. Source: wurzburg wiki cc-by-sa/3.0

Quelle: 

Quelle: Text: Würzburg Wiki, Foto: T. Hampl, Inhalt ist verfügbar unter der Creative-Commons-BY-SA-Lizenz